[NFBA-Tucson] Tucson May 7th meeting: hybrid! In-person and zoom options!

Tarik Williams nfbtucsonpresident at gmail.com
Tue May 3 14:57:35 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well. Our May 7th meeting is this Saturday and will be a
hybrid model!! If you wuold like to join in person we will be meeting at
Saavi Services for the Blind at 3767 E Grant Road. If you are unable to
participate in person, the zoom link and information is below my signature
in this email. Just for everyone's information, it is the same link every
month for a year now for easy access so if you miss an email you can go
back to a previous one and it will work.  Please give us some grace as we
navigate this new hybrid model.

Looking forward to being with you all in person!

Best,

Tarik Williams

Tucson Chapter President

Arizona Affiliate Membership Chair

Arizona Affiliate Board Member

570-807-9932

Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/98480610032

Meeting ID: 984 8061 0032

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,98480610032# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,98480610032# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C) Meeting ID: 984 8061 0032