[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] East Valley Chapter Meeting, Saturday April 15, 2017

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Thu Apr 13 05:05:28 UTC 2017

The NFB of Arizona's East Valley chapter will be holding their monthly
meeting on Saturday April 15, 2017from 12:30 PM til 3:00 PM. The
meeting will be held at the Pile recreation center located  at: 655 E
Southern Ave Tempe, AZ 85282-5204 Cross streets are Rural and Southern.
The Pile Recreation center is located behind the Tempe Public Library.

We will be meeting in the  Payson room. When you go into the entrance
of the recreation center, you will find a reception desk and one of
the staff can direct you to the meeting room.

This month, we will be discussing the following:
1. Funding for National Convention.
2. Giving money to the various funds for National convention including
the White Cane Fund and door prizes.
3. The NFB State Board meeting for May.
4. The East Valley Chapter's annual pool party.
5. West Valley chapter pancake fundraiser.

After the meeting those who wish can come and fellowship with chapter
members at Serrano's Mexican  Grill located at: 6440 S Rural Road
Tempe, AZ 85283.

If you plan on going to Serrano's Mexican  Grill after the meeting,
then let Megan know so she can get a count of how many people are going.

For more information, contact Megan Homrighausen.
Email:  megan.homrighausen at yahoo.com