[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] NFBAZ East Valley Chapter Annual Christmas Party 2017 Announcement

Bryan Duarte bjduarte at asu.edu
Fri Dec 15 01:10:25 UTC 2017

Greetings East Valley chapter,

We would like to send out a reminder that the Arizona Association of Blind Students will be auctioning off holiday gift baskets donated by a local Wal-mart. This stores manager and assistant managers were so amazing to support us with a gift basket valued at over 200 dollars worth of goods. We plan to break up this basket into smaller gift baskets so as not to break anyones bank during the holiday season.

If anyone shops at the Wal-mart Santan Super Center Store #2671 please stop by the customer service desk and thank the store manager Sonya Marquez, and assistant managers Irene Duarte, and Daniel for making such a generous donation. We are so thankful for the donation and look forward to raising funds for the Arizona Students division to support the events and outreach of the members. Thank you for your support and happy holidays...

Bryan Duarte
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona | Board Member
National Association of Blind Students | Board Member
Arizona Association of Blind Students | President
480-652-3045