[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Braille club for tomorrow night

Ben J Bloomgren bbloomgren at icloud.com
Mon Jan 23 20:47:04 UTC 2017

Hello everybody,

Are you ready to increase your Braille skills? Are you ready, at least for now, to enjoy some amazing Mexican food? Then you're ready for Braille club! Following are the details:

We meet every other Tuesday, which happens to be tomorrow, 24 January, 2017 at Filiberto's Bar between 18:00 and 20:00. If food is in the cards for you, then come early. The address is

7111 East Thomas Road
Scottsdale AZ 85251

I will verify with the staff the date of the closing of the Thomas Road location of Filiberto's Bar, as I mentioned at the chapter meeting Saturday, and I will let the list know when I do.

If you have any questions, reply to this message or call me at 480-329-6669.

Thanks,
Ben