[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Fwd: Tracy Bailey

Megan Homrighausen megan.homrighausen at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 9 03:35:32 UTC 2017

Dear East Valley chapter,

I regret to inform you that Tracy Bailey has passed away. I'm sure that some of the older Federationists and maybe some new were ones too knew Tracy. She was so full of life and loved the Federation. I was lucky enough to have met her at Phoenix chapter events and meetings that she attended.

Please keep her family, friends, and her husband in your thoughts and prayers. Her funeral service information is below.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen

Begin forwarded message: