[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Regarding Previously Sent Sale Advertizement

Megan Homrighausen megan.homrighausen at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 04:01:18 UTC 2017

Dear East Valley Chapter,

In regard to the previous email. This is not a listserv meant for advertising. I have contacted David Andrews in order to change our settings so this will not happen again. I am waiting to see who this person is who put out this advertisement. It's OK, they did not know that it would go to the entire list. We will make sure that our settings are changed so that I can approve anything that comes out on this list from now on.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen