[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Notice of Writers' Division Gathering on March 26

Megan Homrighausen megan.homrighausen at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 02:07:45 UTC 2017

Dear East Valley,

I am sure that most or all of you have seen this on the NFB members listserv that David Andrews runs. I wanted to share this with you again though in case you have not seen it as some of you may be interested. I know we have a lot of great writers out there. Now is your time to shine!

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: