[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Dial a ride informational meeting

James Mooney gmanmesa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 04:23:31 UTC 2017

Hello,

This weekend is our quarterly board of directors meeting. Immediately following the meeting we will be holding a informational meeting to discuss the changes with the Phoenix Valley dial a ride system. If you have any specific topics that you would like to be addressed please call me at, 480-433-8003or email me at, gmanmesa at gmail.com

James Garret Mooney
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Arizona