[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Announcement East Valley Chapter Meeting This Saturday April 21st 2018

Megan Homrighausen megan.homrighausen at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 00:37:44 UTC 2018

Dear Federationists,

The East Valley Chapter meeting will be held thisSaturday April 21st, 2018 from 12:30pm to 3pm. We are located at thePyle Adult Recreation Center. The address is 655 East Southern Avenues in TempeArizona, 85282.

At our last meeting members were eager tostart planning! We have a lot of fun events, fundraisers and community activitiesthat you have brought forth to discus.

Activities include:

·       Summer East Valley Event

·       Bowling Fundraiser

·       Restaurant Fundraiser

·       Chapter Social Activity

·       Community Art Fair

We will be discussing these items and more.

After the meeting, some of our members gather for dinnerto talk and meet with new members and guests. The restaurant that we havechosen is The Red Devil Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria located at 208 WestSouthern Avenue in Tempe.

We hope to see you all this Saturday.

Please don’t forget about the Walk for Diabetes on April28th. We will be meeting at Sloan Park to check in at 7:30am. Theaddress is: 2330 West Rio Salado Parkway in Mesa, 85201. The walk is a 5k andstarts at 9am. Anyone is welcome to participate. Let Megan Homrighausen know ifyou plan to attend.

Thank you.
Sincerely,

Megan Homrighausen
East Valley Chapter President
National Federation Of The Blind Of Arizona Board of Directors
National Federation Of The Blind   480-510-6196