[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Phoenix Chapter Christmas Party 2018 Announcement

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 03:31:03 UTC 2018

Seasons greetings to all of the national Federation of the blind of Arizona Valley members on behalf of the Phoenix chapter, I would like to cordially invite all of you to come and celebrate with us at our annual Christmas party. The party will be on December 8 from 4 o’clock until 8 o’clock at claim Jumper in Tempe. The address is 5000 S. Arizona Mills Circle. We will be having a gift exchange with a minimum of $10 and a max is $20. Also just by coming to our party you are automatically entered into a drawing for a holiday basket full of festive goodies. if you plan to attend, please let Teresa know by calling 623-337-2416 and also if you plan to buy some of our raffle tickets, they’re one ticket for five dollars or you can buy entire book of five tickets for $20. The drawing will be held on December 15 at the East Valley Christmas party. Thank you and I look forward to seeing each and everyone of you. Sincerely Bradley Kuhn phoenix chapter president.

Sent from my iPhone

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen