[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] East Valley Chapter Meeting Announcement

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 04:24:40 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

There will be in East Valley chapter meeting this Saturday. to discuss the final touches to our constitution. The time of the meeting will be from 12:30pm to 3pm. We meet at the Pyle Adult Rec Center, located at 655 East Southern Ave in Tempe.

There was a few things that the state had asked us to re-word. If we have a quorum, we can take care of this, vote on it next month and we will be done.

The entire constitution will be sent out after the final changes are made. To make this easier, I would like to only bring up the suggested changes. We will have a copy of the constitution at our meeting to refer to.

We will also start to plan our holiday party. This is a great opportunity to get new members interested in the Federation.

Please don’t forget about our art festival. If you are interested in helping or selling art, please contact Kaila Allen. Phone: 480-232-9616.

We look forward to seeing you this Saturday.

Thank you.

After our chapter meeting, a few of our members will be gathering at the Red Devil Pizzeria. The address is:  208 W Southern Ave in Tempe, 85282.

Have a great Friday! My apologies for getting the announcement out this late.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen