[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] East Valley Summer Party Event

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 20:16:30 UTC 2019

YES!! We are still having a summer event! :)

Dear Federationists,

Just so we have no confusion. Members are under the impression that we are only having 1 picnic for all valley NFBA chapters this summer.

To make it clear, the East Valley will be having a picnic the 3rd week in May. Details are being worked out with the East Valley members. We are still deciding on weather we will have a water day/picnic at Pioneer Park,  or a pool party at the home of Ruth Swenson and Jim Sohl.

We as a chapter will re visit the idea of holding 1 valley wide summer picnic. Until we get a firm vote, out of respect for the members of the East Valley,  we will continue to provide a local outlet for the East Valley community, as well as it’s members to come to a local East Valley event.

As you all know, of course, anyone can come! We want to see you all there. If you can make it out, that would be great.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen