[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] 2019 East Valley Annual Christmas Party Announcement

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 05:42:24 UTC 2019

Dear Federation,

Christmas is fast approaching

We would like to cordially invite you to our East Valley Christmas party!

This holiday event will be   held at the home of Ruth Swenson and Jim Sohl on December21st 2019  The address is 311 West McNair Street in Chandler AZ.85225. The gathering will start at 2 pm  You are welcome to stay as long as you like.

If you would like to be a part of our gift exchange, please bring a gift,  unisex. The gift has to cost at least $10 or more. We want to make sure people are getting something a little nice for Christmas.

We would also love to include all of your special holiday recipes, below will be a sign up, it would be helpful if you can   sign up soon please help us know what wonderful treats we can expect.

https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/showSignUp/4090b48adaf2dab9-east

More information on activities will be coming shortly, you are also welcome to share any ideas
Thank you

Warm  blessings to all
Heather Bowes
East valley board member