[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] NFBA July East Valley Chapter Meeting Announcement

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 02:19:23 UTC 2019

Dear East Valley Chapter,

Our meeting is this Saturday, July 20th from 12:30pm to 3pm. We meet at the Pyle Center, located at 655 East Southern Ave. in Tempe 85282.

We’re wrapping up our National Convention discussion so we can transition our focus to State Convention. We will be getting an update from the Phoenix chapter who will be hosting this years convention.

Also, super exciting news! We are all going to work together on an easy way to make a vending machine totally accessable for us!! It’s goig to not only be fun to do right now, but it will be a convenience in the future.

Have you ever gone to a vending machine hungry or Thirsty  but couldn’t buy anything because you didn’t know what was in there? Or, you just bought anything, not knowing what it was? Well, those days are over. Tony and Tina will be making the vending machines at the Pyle Center accessible with an app called WayzAround.

 This activity is being done for a few reasons. Some of you may never have used a vending machine before. It may be a new experience for some people to see how they work.

We have a lot of announcements and other discussions and activities  as well that you will not want to miss out on. So, we will see you this Saturday.

Don’t Forget:

Please, please don’t forget to sell sell sell the roomba raffle tickets everywhere you go. We use the money collected to help members who need a hand up getting to our conventions and advocacy events. The lucky winner will be drawn at our state convention banquet.

After our meeting, if you choose, some of our members meet at The Red Devil Italian restaurant, located at 208 W Southern Avenue Tempe, 85282. This is an opportunity to meet new members and spend time getting to know our fellow federationists.

See you this Saturday.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen