[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] REVISED NFBA METRO CHAPTER BELL ACTIVITY EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 03:08:13 UTC 2019

Dear East Valley,

This is a revised NFBA Metro area Chapter BELL activity announcement. Please disregard the previous forwarded message.

Announcement From Phoenix Chapter President:

Dear Federation Family,

As many of you know, the East Valley, West Valley, and Phoenix chapters have contributed a total of $75 towards the purchase of a meal for the Phoenix BELL campers.

A special thanks goes out to the three chapters for helping with the purchase of the meal for the BELL program, and making such a contribution. Also, we would like to thank Ms. Voin White for preparing this meal.

If anyone would like to attend, we ask that you RSVP. We want to make sure we have enough meals available for everyone.

The date of this event will be Thursday, July 25th, starting at 12pm.  This event will be held at SAAVI Services For The Blind,  located at: 4222 East Thomas Rd. in Phoenix. If you are interested  in attending, please call me at: 815-501-1153.

Thank you again. We will see you this Thursday.

Sincerely Bradley Kuhn
Phoenix chapter president.
Let’s all go build the Federation

——