[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] 2019 East Valley Nominating Committee Information

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 02:44:23 UTC 2019

Dear East Valley Chapter,

I hope your holiday season is starting out well.

Our nominating committee this year will be Debi Chatfield, who will chair and read the committee report. Ammar Tarrin and Jenny Kasl will be on this committee as well.

If you are interested in a board position, please contact the nominating committee.

Contact Information:

Debi Chatfield
debichatfield at gmail.com

Ammar Tarin
ammar.tarin at gmail.com

Jenny Kasl
kasljennifer at gmail.com

All  board positions are up for re election.

Remember, if you would like to remain on the board, or if you are interested in a board position, please contact our nominating committee.

I wish everyone who runs for a position the best of luck.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen
East Valley Chapter President