[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] East Valley Chapter Meeting Announcement This Saturday

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 04:16:57 UTC 2019

Dear East Valley Chapter,

We are having our meeting this Saturday, November 16th from 12:30pm to 3pm. We meet at the Pyle Center, located at, 655 East Southern Ave. in Tempe.

This is a meeting where elections will be held. The new year for our chapter is starting. In order to vote, you must be up-to-date with your membership dues.

If you don’t know if your membership is up-to-date, please ask Megan.

In this meeting, we will be finalizing our Christmas party plans, as well as talking about upcoming projects, events, NFB news and much more.

We hope to see you this Saturday. For those of you who are running for positions, good luck. We appreciate your willingness to serve.

Thank you.

After our meeting, some of our members go to the Red Devil, located at 208 W Southern Ave in Tempe. This is a time where you can meet new members, as well as longtime members of the East Valley chapter to talk and get to know each other outside of the business meeting setting.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen