[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Braille Readers Are Leaders Contest | American Action Fund for Blind Children and Adults

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 23:55:37 UTC 2019

Dear East Valley,

In our meeting held yesterday, we decided as a chapter to participate in the 2019  Braille Readers are Leaders contest. The East Valley chapter is eager to promote braille literacy. We want students as well as adults in the East Valley to participate. For information and history of the Braille Readers are Leaders Contest, visit the link below.

Please contact Mark Feliz as soon as possible to let him know that you are participating in the contest. From there, he will help to get us signed up.

 Mark feliz
E Mail: mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Phone: 480-560-0641

Here is the link for all the information you need for the contest.

https://actionfund.org/BRAL

If you are an East Valley member, or if you are in the East Valley and would like to participate in this contest, contact Mark Feliz as soon as possible to sign up. Now is the time. The contest is on.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen
East Valley Chapter President NFBA