[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Zoom Platform Help

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 19:10:46 UTC 2020

Hello, for some reason this email was supposed to go out earlier and did not make it out. However, there is still important information in this email for people who are having a hard time getting on the zoom platform.

Dear East Valley Chapter,

This message is for people who are having a hard time with the Zoom platform. If you are having a hard time getting into a Zoom meeting, we want to make sure That we offer you the help you need before the convention. Our state convention this year will be virtual.

Right now, There is a zoom meeting happening at: https://zoom.us/j/91333235337?pwd=Qkk0V2xFdE5OSktjS1BvTVBiekU1QT09

You are more than welcome to join as it is an informational class about zoom hotkeys and different things you can do in zoom by the affiliate. Here you can ask any questions you need to. If your having a hard time getting into this meeting, please let us know.

If you feel that you are  having issues or need help with zoom, please feel free to keep reachIng out to the East Valley board. You may also reply to this email.

Please let us know if you need help. We want to make sure everyone is able to attend our 2020 NFBA State convention.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen