[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Updated East Valley chapter Christmas Party Information

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 02:36:38 UTC 2020

Dear Federation,

First and foremost, we would like to wish you and your family a happy holiday. No matter where or how you celebrate, we really hope that wherever you are, you feel the love and light of the holidays and the Christmas spirit.

Please join the East Valley as we celebrate too. We know we can’t meet in person, however, we would like to make the best out of what we have and try something new.

Our virtual Christmas party will be held this coming Saturday, December 19th from 3pm to 8pm. Please join in when you can. We have a lot of fun activities planned to create a festive virtual atmosphere. This will replace our chapter meeting for the month of December.

3 PM to 3:30  PM Please join us as we gather together with our federation family to say hello.
From 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM  Longtime member of the Federation, Corwyn Vega will be playing Christmas music with his guitar. This is the time for everyone to join in and sing some Christmas carols with us in your own home.
From 430 PM to 5PM: We know this has been a hard year for everyone. There has been loss. Times have been uncertain. We would like to take a moment to go around the virtual room to say one good thing that may have happened this year in 2020 for you.

5 PM to 6 PM we are going to have a Christmas trivia game. For those who would like to play, the winner Will receive a $10 Starbucks gift card from Heather.

Don’t forget to grab a snack. We will be watching a descriptive video from 6pm to 7:30pm.

We will close by reading the classic Christmas story, Twas The Night Before Christmas.

Here is the zoom link to join the East Valley Christmas Party.on December 19th.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97109446511

Meeting ID: 971 0944 6511
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,97109446511# US (Houston)
+14086380968,,97109446511# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
Meeting ID: 971 0944 6511
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ac3KiUWVTU

Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/97109446511

Again, thank you so much. Merry Christmas and happy holidays from the The National Federation Of The Blind Of Arizona East Valley chapter.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen