[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] NFB of Arizona East Valley Chapter special election info

Ammar Tarin ammar.tarin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 22:54:36 UTC 2020

Greetings Federationists,

I hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy. At our June
chapter meeting, we discussed holding elections at August's chapter
meeting via the zoom platform. If you are interested in running for
the position of president, please contact the nominating committee
members: Somaya Tarin, Mark Feliz or Jenny Kasl.
Somaya:
Email: Somojan94 at gmail.com
phone: 480-309-9393.
Mark:
Email: mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Phone: 480-560-0641
Jenny:
email: Kasljennifer at gmail.com
Phone: 602-327-8241
Please contact them no later than July 31, 2020.
If you have not payed your dues and wish to participate in the special
election, please contact Jenny Kasl at 602-327-8241. If you have payed
in November or later, your dues are payed for this election.
More information will be coming soon.

As always, please reach out to me with any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Ammar

--

Ammar Tarin
First Vice President
Ammar.tarin at gmail.com
www.az.nfb.org/eastvalley
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.