[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] NFB Itenery for national conventionmay I have a copy and am I registered

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 01:20:29 UTC 2020

Hello Sue, if you registered for National Convention you should have received a confirmation email, and the same for registering to vote during Convention. Did you receive these confirmation emails?
If not, I will look in to this.
Mark Feliz, NFBA. East Valley chapter Board member

Sent from my iPhone