[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] chapter meeting tomorrow

Ammar Tarin ammar.tarin at gmail.com
Sat May 2 05:35:45 UTC 2020

Hello East Valley,,

I wanted to remind all of you that there will be a chapter meeting
tomorrow from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm. We will be using the state
conference line. The number is: 605-475-6777,,06322#
Hope to see all of you tomorrow!

Sincerely,
Ammar

--

Ammar Tarin
First Vice President
Ammar.tarin at gmail.com
www.az.nfb.org/eastvalley
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.