[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] East Valley Dues deadline reminder

Somaya Tarin somojan94 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 03:50:46 UTC 2020

Dear NFBA East Valley Chapter,

The Deadline for paying Dues is approaching very soon. I hope that
most of you have payed your dues. If you have not, you have 5 days to
pay. Members need to have their dues paid by October 17, 2020 (the
date of our October meeting).
Dues can be paid through our affiliate website:
Az.nfb.org
Go to membership and dues and fill out the form.  When you have done
this, please contact Debi Chatfield or Jenny Kasl.  so they can mark
you as paid.  This step is important because the website doesn’t
notify us when chapter members have paid their dues.
If you don’t feel comfortable paying through the affiliate website,
you may mail a check to Jenny.
She will contact you when she receives your check so you will know it
hasn’t gotten lost.
If you need assistance paying your dues through the website, you may
contact Debbi Chatfield or Jenny, and they will fill out the form for
you.

Here is their contact information:
Jenny Kasl
Phone:
602-327-8241
Email:
kasljennifer at gmail.com
Mailing address:
3017 E Gable AVE
Mesa, AZ 85204

Debi Chatfield
Phone:
480-225-8822
Email:
debichatfield at gmail.com

Kind Regards,
Somaya

--
Somaya Tarin
2nd Vice President
somojan94 at gmail.com
www.az.nfb.org/eastvalley

expectations
of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness
is not what holds you back.