[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Fw: Best Grilled Hamburgers

mattmazak.1 at netzero.net mattmazak.1 at netzero.net
Fri Oct 30 00:41:16 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
From: Cooking Professionally <recipes at cookingprofessionally.com>
To: mattmazak.1 at netzero.net
Subject: Best Grilled Hamburgers
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 18:04:42 +0000

We've mastered this recipe and we're never going back.
      The Best Grilled Hamburgers This is your new favorite grilled hamburger recipe! The perfect combination of spices and texture will warm you up in the cooler temperatures. Add your favorite toppings and cheese (if desired) and pair with your favorite sides for the perfect meal!

Ingredients1 pound lean hamburger
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion salt
1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 egg, beaten
8 saltine crackers, crushed
Buns, if desired
Toppings, of choice (cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, bacon, mayo, ketchup, mustard, mushrooms, etc.)

Directions
Mix all ingredients and shape into burgers.
Grill to desired doneness.
Add a slice of your favorite cheese, toppings, and serve on a bun, if desired.
Printable Version -> Fan Favorite
Oven-Baked FriesRecipe Here ->   The Best Chocolate
Chip CookiesRecipe Here ->   Homemade Pumpkin
Spice LatteRecipe Here ->   Million Dollar
Pasta BakeRecipe Here ->   Amazing Bacon MuffinsRecipe Here ->   Cheesy Corn & GritsRecipe Here ->   Garlic Roasted CauliflowerRecipe Here ->   Chicken-Fried SteakRecipe Here -> ... And many more recipes here!
    BHK, LLC 138 E 12300 S, Ste 170, Draper, UT 84020
Unsubscribe | Privacy

Site Co-Founder Quits, Saying Biden Article Was Censored
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/5f9b618188e8061813839st04vuc1
Macron: 'We Will Give In to Nothing'
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/5f9b6181a883f61813839st04vuc2
UPS: We Found Tucker Carlson's Missing Shipment
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/5f9b6181c811561813839st04vuc3