[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Rookiie Roundup Tonight 5:30pm

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 22:14:51 UTC 2020

Hello East Valley!

Get ready, get set come on let’s go to the rookie round up tonight at 5:30PM. This will be a great kick off to our annual state convention. Please, make yourself a sandwich, or order yourself your favorite pizza, sit back, and enjoy the rookie round up.

Please read below for information and the link to join our virtual rookie round up.

Hello All,

Even though times are slightly different we are still going to have the best state convention yet! I hope you all are planning to attend the Arizona State Convention from September 10 to 12. Since it is our first Virtual Convention, we are all rookies. Therefore, we will be having a Rookie Roundup to get everyone ready for convention on Tuesday September 8 at 530pm pacific time.

During our convention we are working to make it as accessible as possible. We want as many people to actively participate in our convention and the best way to be able to do that is to be informed. Our agenda for the rookie roundup is as follows:

Introduction to our State Convention
Theme: Authenticity our Destiny; Together we are home
Message from our Convention Arrangements Chair, Jordan Moon.
Explaining the zoom platform and etiquette.
Opportunities to connect
Hospitality Suite
Social Night
Youth Track
Fundraising initiatives
Exhibit Hall explained
Agenda overview
Message from President Donald Porterfield

And yes, there will be door prizes during convention AS WELL AS during Rookie Round Up! Look forward to seeing you all there!

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/98985873080

Meeting ID: 989 8587 3080
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,98985873080# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,98985873080# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 989 8587 3080
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/azLCW6tiH

Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/98985873080

All the best,

Tarik Williams
Affiliate Membership Chair
Tucson Chapter President
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona

Hope to hear you there.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen