[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] East Valley Meeting Dial In Information For Today Made Easy

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 14:14:04 UTC 2020

Dear East Valley,

Here is the dial in phone number to our zoom meeting that will be held today from 12:30 PM to 3 PM. We made it easier and took out the extra phone numbers. This is all you need to connect with us with your telephone today.

Phone: 346-248-7799
Meeting ID: 926 9873 2784

 When testing this, I learned that you need to type in the ID fairly quickly or you will be disconnected. Don’t give up. You can keep trying. If you need help, give one of our members a call and we will get you into the meeting.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen