[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] mazon Smile

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Sun Jun 20 15:37:47 UTC 2021

Hi here are the insructions to activate the Amazon file for the NFB of arizona.

First go to:
http://www.amazon.com/;smile

>From there select the NFB of Arizona and if you are using a screen
reader, tab to the activate button and press enter. This will active
the smile choice you have selected.

characteristic that defines  you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations  create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Tony Sohl
Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona
East Valley Chapter
Phone: 602-552-3003
Email: tonysohl at sam