[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Covid vaccene Registration

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Thu Mar 18 02:39:28 UTC 2021

Here is the phone nunmber to call to regisyter for the Covid vaccene.
Vaccene Registration
Phone: 1-844-542-8201

characteristic that defines  you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations  create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.
Tony Sohl
First Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona
East Valley Chapter
602-552-3003
Email: tonysohl at samobile.net