[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] East Valley Chapter Christmas Party Invitation 2021

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 17:53:32 UTC 2021

Dear Federation,

The Holidays are here!

We would like to cordially invite you to our East Valley Christmas party.

This holiday event will be held at the home of East Valley Chapter President Megan Homrighausen on December 18th 2021.

The address is 3017 E Gable Avenue in Mesa AZ 85204.

This gathering will start at 3pm. You are welcome to stay as long as you like.

The East Valley Chapter will be providing a turkey dinner. We know in the past, we have asked for contributions and sides. This year, because of Covid, we would like to keep things safe for everyone and keep food safe. We really appreciate your thoughtfulness. We will have everything there.
 Please be sure you feel good to prevent the spread of COVID. We will have hand sanitizer and masks.

At 6pm we will be doing a white elephant gift exchange. If you would like to participate, please bring a gift. Gifts must be at least $10. We would like gifts to be unisex to keep things fun for everyone.

We hope to see you there.

We wish you a warm and happy holiday from the East Valley Chapter.

Merry Christmas and happy Holidays.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen