[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Join Virtual Halloween Movie Night with The East Valley Chapter This Sunday

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 20:21:03 UTC 2021

Happy Halloween from The National Federation Of The Blind Of Arizona East Valley Chapter!

We would like to invite our members and friends to an East Valley virtual Halloween event.

 We will be hosting a fun audio description video night where we will be listening to the movie Casper.

So, while you are sorting through your candy or settling down after the end of the first holiday of the season feel free to join us for a virtual movie night.

Date: October 31st

Time: 7pm to 9pm

Zoom link information will be provided soon. Watch us on facebook live as well.

 https://www.facebook.com/340144246366076/posts/1541602846220204/?d=n

Than you.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen