[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Sad news to report about NJustin Hughes

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Wed Apr 27 19:39:47 UTC 2022

😢

Hi everyone, I have sad news to report!

As most of you are aware, Justin Hughs was in the hospital back in
Januarhy and he came home on February 12, 2022 and he was put onto
hospice. He was doing so wel and made a speedy recovery. He was at the
March and April chapter meetings and we all thought he was doing so
well. His evaluation from hospis was going to be on April 27, 2022.

Well he passed away very suddenly! Below is a mesage from Justin's
sister, Janet. We got the mesage on April 26, 2022.

Justin was Second vice Presiddent of the NFB of Arizona's East Valley Chapter.

My sweet brother, Justin, passed away last night. I'm at peace knowing
he can see, he  is pain free, and he gets to experience joy in heaven.
It was a miracle he died as well as he did after being intubated in the
hospital. God gave him 2.5  extra months of life and we were blessed
with more time with him. He had time to have fun with his  friends and
with us before he passed peacefully. For all of that, I am grateful. He
started having  nasal congestion last Friday, became febrile on
Saturday, said he felt better on Sunday (but stayed  in bed all day).
Yesterday late morning his symptoms started to worsen. It is suspected
he had  aspiration pneumonia again. We plan to have service for him but
I'm not sure of a date yet. Details to follow. We plan to  gather
stories of fun memories others had with Justin and how he blessed the
lives of others in  some way we can put together. If you have a memory
or story to share about Justin, please email me  at  janetlmyers13 at gmail.com