[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] state convention info for east valley

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 19:06:07 UTC 2022

Hello East Valley chapter members,
This is a reminder to make your hotel reservations as soon as you can.
President Porterfield sent out a link to the reservation page for the
hotel. He is also working on getting us a more direct phone number and
person to work with for those who need to make their reservation over
the phone.
Also, remember to register for State Convention on our affiliate web
page: az.nfb.org. On that page you will be able to pay your
registration fee, pay for the meals you wish to have at Convention,
and indicate and pay for your transportation cost to utilize the
charter bus. Please forward your receipt for registration on the
az.nfb.org page to donna Silba, our State Treasurer, for her records.
By completing this registration as soon as possible will give the
transit committee solid numbers and names as to who will be on the
charter bus.

Thanks for your attention.

President Mark Feliz, NFBA. East Valley Chapter