[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] East Valley Chapter Christmas party announcement

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 19:40:34 UTC 2022

Greetings and happy holidays from the East Valley Chapter.

We are inviting you to our traditional in-house Christmas party. This
will be held at the home of Jim Sohl and Ruth Swenson. This will be a
great time for us to come together in a cozy, homely, setting and to
also enjoy good food. Due to Covid concerns the Chapter is providing a
turkey dinner, drinks, and dessert. We may ask a few of you to bring a
simple appetizer or more desserts.
If you wish please bring a gift for the gift exchange during our
party. The Student Division will be conducting an auction so bring
cash.

Please RSVP. No later than December 12th, 2022. You may call Mark
Feliz at 480-560-0641 or email at mafeliz0641 at gmail.com. When you call
please leave a message.

Now, here are the location details;

When: December 17th, 2022

Where: 311 West Mcnair Street
Chandler, Arizona

What time: 3 pm. Till late evening; please schedule your pick-up rides
after 7 if you can.
We are excited for this long-time waiting get-together.

Mark Feliz, President