[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Prayers For Justin

Megan Homrighausen megsvending at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 17:55:24 UTC 2022

Update For Justin

Hello,

First and foremost, thank you for all the prayers and well wishes for Justin.

Justin is responding well to the medications to clear his pneumonia. They are taking him off the ventilator to see if he will be able to breathe on his own.

Thanks again for your prayers and good thoughts for Justin, as well as his friends and family.

We will keep you updated as we get more information.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Megan Homrighausen
East Valley Chapter President NFBA