[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Fw: drop off info

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Sat May 14 03:59:35 UTC 2022

Forwarded message:

From: Mark Feliz <mafeliz0641 at gmail.com>
to: tonysohl at samobile.net
Subject: Fwd: drop off info
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 20:23:14 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: janetlmyers13 <janetlmyers13 at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 19:16:35 -0700
Subject: RE: drop off info
To: Mark Feliz <mafeliz0641 at gmail.com>

Hi Mark,I suggest asking the drivers to drop off near the chapel so
the Southeast side of the parking lot at Central Christian Church
since we start there.  For pick up, I suggest the main front parking
lot near the Cafe. I'm sorry for the delayed response. I thought I
sent this earlier and I realized I didn't. Look forward to seeing you
tomorrow. Sincerely, JanetSent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
-------- Original message --------From: Mark Feliz
<mafeliz0641 at gmail.com> Date: 5/13/22  5:43 PM  (GMT-07:00) To:
janetlmyers13 at gmail.com Subject: drop off info Hello Janet,Do you have
any information as to the drop off location for peoplearriving via
paratransit such as "main entrance, building..." thatwould be
helpful.Thank you.Mark F