[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] National Federatioon of the Blind 20 giving campaign

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Sat May 28 18:45:41 UTC 2022

The 20 giving campaign is going on now!

contributions can be made to any of the four funds, and you can
identify which fund you want to  support in which amount on the web. If
you're going to donate online, it's really important that  you go
directly to the Give20 donate form at  www.nfb.org/give20 , and you'll
find our specific campaign donation form there and you can put in all
of your  information, also get more background if you forget which fund
contributes to what, all of the  information is there.
You can also call in advance of the convention and give via phone. Our
phone number, (410)  659-9314. Please use extension 2410 for our Give20
campaign.
Also, you can send us a check. Please send that check directly to the
NFB at 200 East Wells Street,  Baltimore, Maryland, 21230. Be sure to
include a note with your check about which funds you want to
contribute to. And if you're contributing funds to multiple of the
funds, whether it's KJ and white  cane or SUN, just indicate that. You
only need to send one check with the total amount. Just let us  know
how you want it broken out and be sure to indicate that it's for the
Give20 campaign.
Now, what we do is for every $20 you give, we will give you one entry.
So, if you donate $100, we  will give you five entries. You can also
encourage your friends. Ask your friends and family and  neighbors, say
we're getting back together in the National Federation of the Blind and
the best way  you can support what I do is to give 20 -- or more -- to
the National Federation of the Blind, and  your friends could win a
trip to our 2023 convention. But maybe for whatever crazy reason they
don't want to come to our convention. They don't have to accept that as
the prize. Alternatively,  if you don't want to come to the convention,
you can get $2,000 in cash. So can you encourage your  friends if they
say I'm not interested in the convention, it's okay, they should be
interested in  supporting you and what you're interested in. But if
that's not a motivator, see if they're  interested in $2,000 and
whether $20 to help the blind of America advance our cause is worth it
for  the chance to win $2,000.
Now, it doesn't stop there. All that goodness, but it gets better.
Every dollar that is contributed  is doubled thanks to the support of
HumanWare. Generous gift from HumanWare. As you know, HumanWare  is the
maker of solutions that help blind people live independently and
participate successfully in  today's world. $50,000 has been matched by
HumanWare. So, every contribution totaling up to $50,000  will be
matched by HumanWare. Thank you to our friends at HumanWare for this
generous support.

To donate online,k visit:
http://www.nfb.org/give20