[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] June Phoenix Chapter Meeting

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Sat May 28 19:08:20 UTC 2022

Here is the information for anyone who would like to attend the Phoenix
chapter meeting and they are going out to lunch after the meeting and
below is the information.

Good Saturday Phoenix Family:
 It was great connecting with everyone who came out to say goodbye to
Brad on Thursday. It was a  sad but nice evening. Please read below for
some information about our June chapter meeting,  including on where we
can mingle after.
 The June meeting will be held at Saavi Services for the Blind. Agenda
and Zoom information is  coming next week.