[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Get Together to remember Justin Hughes

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Wed Nov 2 02:31:56 UTC 2022

For those who were unable to attend Justin Hughe's memorial service or
the dinner afterwords which was in May, 2022, Tina and I are setting up
a get together to visit and reflect on memories of Justin. We will be
meeting at Serrano's Mexican Restaurant on Saturday November 6, 2022.

This is one of the places he loved to have dinner at and we thought
this would be a fun way to reflect and remember Justin. He would go
there for his birthday sometimes.

Meals will be on your own. Below is the information.

#RememberingJustinHughes

Where: Serrano's Mexican Restaurant
Address: 141 S. Arizona Ave
Chandler, AZ 85225
Time: 6:00 PM.

You can let me know if you plan to come by contacting either Tina or Tony at:
Tony Sohl
tonysohl at samobile.net

Tina Sohl
tinabir80 at gmail.com