[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Fw: [NFBA-Phoenix] Ho, Ho, Ho, Holidays are here again! Party with the NFB Phoenix Chapter

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Mon Nov 21 04:47:08 UTC 2022

Forwarded message:

From: Rachel Kuntz via NFBA-Phoenix <nfba-phoenix at nfbnet.org>
to: "'NFB of Arizona Phoenix Chapter List'" <nfba-phoenix at nfbnet.org>
Cc: rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Subject: [NFBA-Phoenix] Ho, Ho, Ho,
 Holidays are here again! Party with the NFB Phoenix Chapter
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 10:23:28 -0700

Join the NFB of Phoenix Chapter as we celebrate the joys of Christmas
and the holidays together.

When: December 10, 2022 3:00 PM until 10:00 PM

Where: Saavi Services for the Blind, 2920 N. 7St, Phoenix, 85012

RSVP: by December 4 to Monica Nunez at (623) 419-7207 or
monicapnunez1963 at gmail.com <mailto:monicapnunez1963 at gmail.com> to take
part in door prizes and to volunteer

How : $20 per person due by December 3. Pay to Donna Silba. Payment
options are in the notes below.

Food

We have hired a caterer who will be preparing turkey and all of the
trimmings for us. The cost per person to enjoy the delicious food and
beverage is $20 if paid by December 3. It is $25 at the door. Pay for
the food by giving cash or check to our Treasurer, Donna Silba or send
her cash through Zell by sending it to Her email dsilba at cox.net
<mailto:dsilba at cox.net>. Send her an email to let her know what the
money is for so she can mark you as paid in advance.

RSVP

Attendees will have a chance to win door prizes throughout the night.
Be sure to communicate with Monica Nunez at (623) 419-7207 or
monicapnunez1963 at gmail.com <mailto:monicapnunez1963 at gmail.com> that you
plan to attend. She will want to know if you want to volunteer to help,
how many are in your group, and if you have submitted your payment for
food to Donna. (See Above)

50/50 Raffle and Auction

Bring cash to the party. You will get the chance to win a cash drawing
if you participate in the 50/50 raffle to benefit the Phoenix chapter.
Thanks to a generous member of our chapter we will also be holding an
auction for a Series one Apple watch and bands and an Air Fryer. We
will open bidding on these items on December 1 through email and
conclude bidding during our party. Winners of the Auction items will be
able to pick up their items at the party if payment has been received.

Gift Exchange

Bring a wrapped gift to the party to participate in a white elephant
gift exchange. The gift should be new and have a value of $15-$20. The
gift exchange will take place shortly after dinner and is always a ton
of fun for participants.

Family Friendly

All fun and games of the evening will be family friendly. No alcohol or
other controlled substances will be permitted. Kids will have a great
time too. If you plan to bring your youngster let Monica know so we can
be sure to have something special planned for them too.

Entertainment

After the meal and other scheduled events stick around for singing and
more fun. The sound system will be arranged for singing Christmas
Carols and Karaoke for the rest of our fun filled event.

This was a lot of details so don’t worry if you still have questions.
We are here to help. Reach out to Monica for additional details or
friends know about the party who don’t have access to email or attend
other NFB chapters. All are welcome. We look forward to having fun with you!

Cheerfully Yours,

Rachel Kuntz

Secretary

NFB of Phoenix