[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] resend of route 66 announcement

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 15:01:03 UTC 2023

Attention East Valley Chapter,
I appologize if this as gone out once before on our list serve but I
did not get confirmation that it did so here it is again.

The Route 66 Ride for Literacy is coming to Arizona. Dan O'Rourke will
be in Flagstaff Arizona this Thursday and Friday, August 3rd and 4th.
Our affiliate will greet Dan on Friday with some fun activities in
Flagstaff. If you are in a position to attend to represent our
affiliate Please notify me no later than Wednesday evening.

Vans will be departing from Savi Phoenix at 9 am. Friday morning and
returning around 5 pm. that evening.

I will refer your name on to the affiliate to determine if
transportation can be arranged.

Please call or email me at:

480-560-0641

email at: