[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] NFBA State Quarterly Board Meeting

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Mon Aug 7 05:18:46 UTC 2023

The quarterly board meeting for the National Federation of the Blind of
Arizona is this Saturday,  August 12, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
This is a virtual meeting and the Zoom link and  information is below.
Zoom and meeting protocols:
Please make sure you are muted if you are not talking. If you want to
talk, please raise your hand  or call out your name - please wait to be
recognized before you start talking.
Please remember this is a board meeting, and board members will be
called upon first for their  input and discuss the issue, after board
discussion other members in attendance will be given an  opportunity to
give their input.
Even in disagreement we need to be respectful and not interrupt others.
Agenda
. Call to order and Roll call
o Board Members
o Guests
. Pledges
. Secretary's Report
. Treasurer's Report
. Philosophy
. Route 66 Ride for Literacy
.
. National Convention
. Legislative Report
. Website Update
. State Convention
o Theme
o National Representative
o Resolutions
o Registration
o Door Prizes and Auction
o Sponsors
. BEAM
. What's Happening in the National Federation of the Blind
. At-Large Chapter
o Constitution
. BELL Review
. Chapter Reports:
o Phoenix
o East Valley
o Tucson
o Students
o Merchant's
. Committee Reports:
o Scholarship
o Education
o Technology
o Fundraising
o Membership
o Transportation
. Adjourn

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/91641769698

Pledge:
I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National
Federation of the Blind to achieve  equality, opportunity, and security
for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the  Federation
and to abide by its Constitution.
One Minute Message:
characteristic that defines  you or your future. Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people, because low expectations  create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is  not what holds you back.