[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Share with all your students friends and family.

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 21:34:33 UTC 2023

Winter break is a great time to prepare your NFB scholarship application. We are offering thirty scholarships to blind students who will be in school in the fall of 2024. Our program is the largest of its kind in the country. On top of the financial award, we offer mentorship and the chance to attend our National Convention. We are so excited to get to know you. Review the requirements and start your application. Scholarships.nfb.org
Sent from Earth, Mark Feliz