[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Fwd: [Nfbaz-news] Phoenix Seminar Part 2

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 15:56:06 UTC 2023

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joanne Williams via Nfbaz-news <nfbaz-news at az.nfb.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 16:45:07 +0000
Subject: [Nfbaz-news] Phoenix Seminar Part 2
To: "nfbaz-news at az.nfb.org" <nfbaz-news at az.nfb.org>
Cc: Joanne Williams <JWilliams at saavi.us>

Greetings Fellow Federationists,

Additional Information Phoenix Seminar.

As I mentioned in my previous email, we will have a Phoenix Seminar
Great-Gathering In on Sunday, January 15 at 1:00 p.m. to discuss the
three policy initiatives we are asking the Arizona Legislature to
consider, and we will provide some guidance on writing letters or
making phone calls.  The zoom information is below. Additionally, I
have attached the calendar invite in case you would like to add it
directly to your calendar.

The Senator contact information was finally updated on their website.
I have attached it for your convenience.

If you are unsure of what district you reside in now with the
redistricting please go to:
https://www.azcleanelections.gov/arizona-election/voter-education-guide/district-locator
or send me in a private email (do not reply all!) your complete
mailing address and I can help you figure it out. FYI: Legislative
District is your local state district and Congressional district is
your federal district.

Our legislative success is because of each one of you working
together. Remember this is "Our Movement, Our Collective Story".

Please contact myself or President Porterfield if you have any questions.

Topic: Great Gathering In
Time: Jan 15, 2023 01:00 PM Arizona

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/98467399844

Meeting ID: 984 6739 9844
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,98467399844# US (San Jose)
+17193594580,,98467399844# US

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 719 359 4580 US
        +1 253 205 0468 US
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 444 9171 US
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 305 224 1968 US
        +1 309 205 3325 US
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 360 209 5623 US
        +1 386 347 5053 US
        +1 507 473 4847 US
        +1 564 217 2000 US
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 646 931 3860 US
        +1 689 278 1000 US
Meeting ID: 984 6739 9844
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aVKWb6HPU

Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/98467399844

All the best,

Joanne Williams
Legislative Director
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona
http://www.az.nfb.org
jwilliams at saavi.us<mailto:nfb.az.president at gmail.com>
318-497-2782

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.