[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Washington Seminar great Gathering in meeting

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Sun Jan 29 02:39:54 UTC 2023

Greetings fellow Federationists it's that ttime of year again for the
Washington Seminar. On Monday, January 30, 2022 the great gathering in
meeting will be taking place both in person in
Washington DC and on zoom for those who are unable to attend in person.

I know we would all love to go and attend in person. The meeting will
be at 3:00 PM Arizona time. You can join on zoom at the following link:

https://zoom.us/j/94281893953