[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] information for Monday's cane walk

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 04:59:08 UTC 2023

Important information about Monday's cane walk.

First, we are meeting at the Park and Ride Light Rail station at 1907
East Main Street in Mesa. Direct your driver to the Northeast location
of the parking lot. We hope to take a 5 pm. train so be ready to go.
Second, we will be having dinner at Worth Take Away sandwich shop
located at 218 West Main Street in Mesa.
Third, the link to the menu of that restaurant for early planning is below:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Worth+Takeaway+menu&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari&dlnr=1&sei=KrFhZJjoJOTHkPIP992z8A8#dlnr=1&fid=0x872ba7e8de06da05:0xc04f9a7256b3e4ca&fpstate=lum

See you there.

Mark Feliz