[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] a message from Phoenix chapter

Mark Feliz nfb.az.eastvalley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 14:31:27 UTC 2023

Subject: [NFBA-Phoenix] Mike Smith

Phoenix Family:

Please join me in sending your thoughts and prayers to our 1st Vice-President
Michael Smith. As some may know, Mike has a virus in his blood stream and
it will require surgery. He is currently at the Banner University Medical
Center on McDowell. The chapter has sent him some Kernal books as well as
purchased him a gift. I know this is a tough time for Mike, but with his
positive attitude and cheerful spirit, he will be just fine.

Monica is keeping in close contact with Mike. Monica’s number is:
623-419-7207 if you would like more information.

We know Mr. Smith will pull through, just like his favorite wrestlers
 would…

Jordan Moon