[NFBAZ-EastValleyChapter] Fwd: Remembering Emmanuel Caddy

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 03:31:56 UTC 2024

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: National Federation of the Blind Phoenix Chapter <
nfbphoenixchapter at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 16, 2024 at 5:52 PM
Subject: Remembering Emmanuel Caddy
To: NFB of Arizona Phoenix Chapter List <nfba-phoenix at nfbnet.org>
Cc: <nfb.az.president at gmail.com>, <mikeshangout at cox.net>, <
monicapnunez1963 at gmail.com>, Rachel Kuntz <rkuntz at saavi.us>, <vjazz at cox.net>,
Donna Silba <dsilba at cox.net>, Mark Feliz <mafeliz0641 at gmail.com>

Phoenix Federation Family:

If you were at our amazing picnic on Saturday, you unfortunately heard the
very sad news that our dear family member Manny passed away on Friday April
5th. This news is still so shocking and sad. Manny was a valuable member of
our chapter and will forever hold a place in all of our hearts. He was a
Federationist through and through. His influence was not only felt in our
movement, but I have spoke this week with folks not connected to our
chapter and organization who knew him and had amazing things to say about
him. He was never shy about speaking his truth and always felt obligated to
inspire that in others. Below, please find information about the
celebration of life taking place this Saturday. Also, below that, please
find a link to his obituary page. I know the chapter will be voting to
support his family during our may meeting. I will be attending the
Celebration of Life on Saturday and if any one else is planning to, please
let me know.

*Celebration Of Life*

APR *20*. 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (MT)

St. John's Lutheran Church

7205 N 51st Ave.

Glendale, AZ 85301

Please note that the visitation will take place at 10:00 A.M.

You can find out more info below:

https://www.eastlakemortuaryphx.com/obituaries/Emmanuel-Caddy/#!/Obituary

Thank you and Rest in Peace good sir.

Jordan Moon