[Nfbaz-talk] Second NFB Youth Slam

Zakhnini, Karen KZakhnini at nfb.org
Wed Dec 31 18:10:53 UTC 2008

In the summer of 2009 we will have our second National Federation of
the Blind Youth Slam for blind high school students.  The program
will be held at the University of Maryland, College Park.  We still
need plenty of mentors and students to apply, so please help us get
the word out.

If you need more information about the program or are interested in
being a student or mentor participant, please visit
<http://www.blindscience.org/ncbys/Youth_Slam.asp>http://www.blindscience.org/ncbys/Youth_Slam.asp
and fill out the appropriate application.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  Thank you!

Sincerely,
Karen C. Zakhnini
Education Project Manager
Jernigan Institute
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

Phone: (410) 659-9314, ext. 2293
Fax: (410) 659-5129

Support Braille literacy and empowering programs by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence!  Visit
<http://www.marchforindependence.org/site/TR/walk/General?px=1003222&pg=personal&fr_id=1050>http://www.marchforindependence.org/site/TR/walk/General?px=1003222&pg=personal&fr_id=1050