[Nfbaz-talk] Teen Blog!

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 02:26:49 UTC 2008

Greetings All,

It is my pleasure to announce a new place for teens to hang out, network,
and get great information in a safe, facilitated environment-not hindered in
the least by geography or time warps or unduly by parents or teachers!
Thanks goes to Rosy Carranza for all her hard work and enthusiasm in getting
this project dreamed and realized. Tell any teen you know!

Attention blind and visually impaired high school students!

Blindness 4 1 1 was created by the National Federation of the Blind to
give you a place to meet other teens with vision loss and to give you a
chance to learn about resources that can help you in school, at home and
in your community.

The NFB is the largest blindness organization in the United States. We
have over 50,000 members who work hard to make a difference in the lives
of blind people. We are excited to provide this resource to you and hope
that you will tell your friends about us!

If you are currently a Facebook member, go to groups, search for the
group using our group name and request access to our group. If you are
not signed up for Facebook then join in on the fun! Visit
www.facebook.com to get connected with our NFB teen group.

If you have any questions, call Rosy Carranza at 410 659-9314, ext. 2283
or email her at rcarranza at nfb.org.

Happy Connecting!
Carrie Gilmer, President
Carrie.gilmer at gmail.com